|Alt Mode||Space Shuttle / Train|
"In confusion there is opportunity."
Creating confusion is his specialty, and as a triple-changer, he can switch from robot to train to space shuttle almost instantaneously. He thrives on foes' panic and fear. As a shuttle he travels at 20,000 mph in orbit, and up to 50,000 mph out of orbit. He launches weapons and satellites, and carries cargo. As a train, he has a top speed of 400 mph with a range of 1700 miles. As a robot, Astrotrain has great strength, and carries an ionic displacer rifle.
- Astrotrain is incredibly fast, heavily armored, extremely strong and fairly well-armed. In spite of all this he doesn't really think of himself as a fighter and spends most of his time hauling cargo and getting drunk on high octane fuels with troublemaking robot chicks in seedy robot dives.
- Astrotrain is a bad influence on Blitzwing. Blitzwing is also a bad influence on Astrotrain.
- Astrotrain's ionic displacer rifle is a unique weapon which moves ions about six inches to the left. This is more effective than it sounds.
- Astrotrain and Blitzwing love eachother dearly, in that kind of popped-collar knuckle-tapping back-slapping way. They never admit to it except when drunk, however. At any other time they will just push your teeth in.
- Astrotrain believes in "bros before hos."
2107 (alternate future concurrent with 2028)
- Don't Fear The Reaper - The Reapers, a group of Sixchangers are introduced
- Lies, Damn Lies, And Statistics - Sixknight and Grimlock vie with each other to get the dreaded Church of Primus on side.
- Brothers In Armour - Sixknight vs Moonracer. Greatshot vs Astrotrain. One of them will die today.
- Final Crisis - The forces of Praxis fight the forces of Grimlock in an epic battle to determine the fate of the planet, past and future
- Stolen Thunder - Whilst the Autobot attack on New Crystal City distracts the Decepticons, a task force attempts to hijack Thunderwing's shuttle and steal the new shipment of Pretender shells.
- Impactor gets WRECKED! - The Wrecker is caught out in the middle of nowhere with bad reception, the Decepticons strike!
- Vengeance on Videw - What terrible suicide mission has Blueshift sent everyone on? And what is the terrible secret of the planet Videw? (Clue - it is spider-related)
- Booze Run - Sentinel leads a contingent of enerhol thirsty bots right into a time displaced Astrotrain!
- SPIES! - Specter and Cinder overhear some Decepticon plans, almost make it out unnoticed.
- What's an Andi? - Introductions abound, Steeljaw sniffs something out.
- Threats and Promises - Ultra Magnus has a chat with Astrotrain about his time manipulation.