In 1999, the greatest TP in TF2005 history was run.
The Avatar of Straxus was a brutal super-clone of Megatron that had been waiting deep under Cybertron to crush the usurper (Megatron) for 8 billion years. One day, he is unleashed! Avatar defeated Galvatron in an epic battle that destroyed Darkmount, the former Decepticon headquarters, and ruled the Decepticons for a short time with the help of his loyal troops. Of course, Galvatron eventually returns to power and personally destroys The Avatar for good.
Or DID he??
- Fall Of Darkmount - The Avatar and Galvatron duel for leadership over the Decepticons -- destroying Darkmount in the process
12 Important Facts About the Avatar TP
- Fact: Avatar was created eons ago to destroy Megatron
- Fact: Avatar looked like Megatron but more awesome (think: Super Megatron)
- Fact: TP was run in 1999 (IC year 2012)
- Fact: Avatar fought Galvatron and took out all of Darkmount
- Fact: Avatar's destruction of Darkmount allowed Soundwave to design and oversee the construction of the new Deception HQ.
- Fact: According to Phantom, Flatline is the greatest MUSH character ever
- Fact: According to Phantom, Phantom loves TurkeyMelts
- Fact: Avatar is considered the greatest TP ever run
- Fact: The Avatar's cronies got away
- Fact: When it is run (currently scheduled for 2013) Avatar II will replace Avatar I as the greatest TP ever run
- Fact: During Avatar's reign, Monolith "branded" the Decepticon emblem into Airwolf's frame.
- Sad Fact: The Avatar TP was cut short due to confusion and major meta-gaming by those fearing in-game repercussions once the TP was finished.
Facts about Avatar and his minions
- Fact: Avatar led four minions known as The Battalion.
- Fact: The Battalion consisted of Monolith, Flatline, Havok, and Prominence.
- Fact: The Battalion were fanatically loyal to Avatar.
- Fact: The Battalion were allusions of the biblical Four Horsemen.
- Monolith - Death, Flatline - Famine, Havok - War, Prominence - Pestilence
- Fact: Flatline had a habit of "experimenting" on the other Battalion members.
- While he often did this to enhance their capabilities. More often, he just did it to amuse himself.