"Hit it till it stands no taller than the dust."
Takes great pleasure in demolishing surrounding buildings during combat - his enthusiasm sometimes leads him to collapse structures on top of himself. His uncontrolled attacks create fear and terror among his enemies. As vehicle, at 30 mph exerts 800,000 psi... near-invulnerable titanium-steel hide... has short-range concussion- bomb launcher. As robot, carries laser pistol. As left arm module, combines with fellow Constructicons to form the giant robot Devastator.
- Due to his special construction, Bonecrusher is basically immune to being crushed by heavy objects. Considering that Dinobots are heavy objects, it is an eternal mystery why the Constructicons don't apply this technology to all the rest of the Decepticons. Scrapper is often mysterious that way.
- Bonecrusher likes to punch things and also beat them up.
- Due to the events of In Space... No One Can Hear You Gentrify, Bonecrusher's alt mode has been upgraded to a Komatsu SA-43 Astrodozer with space flight capabilities armed with specialty Coreolis Turbo Space Lasers. Because obviously.
===Logs=== (custom name and header level)
- Funnel Cake Wisdom -
- Killarn Strike: Magic Time - The Decepticons spring their assault on Killarn with a vicious, structured attack. Bonus repair RP track included! Happened aprox. March of 2025.
- Raising Fences - (March 2025) A joint Autobot, Junkion, and EDC force start to raise fences, in the shape of artillery emplacements, VERY close to Polyhex.
- In Whatever Capacity - A certain bomber is informed that she will be moonlighting as a delivery barge for cargo intended to make the Autobots think twice about pressing their advantage at the outskirts of Polyhex.
- Laying Caltrops -
- Between a Sweep and a Hard MSE -
- Choose Your Fights Wisely -
- Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em - A pre-doom drinking party takes on a whole new dimension -- several of them, apparently.
- Tarn Invasion -
- Trench Run -
- Blueshift, The Grand High Inquisitor -
- An Assassin in the Attic -
- A Lesson in Pawns -
- Fall of an Empire -
- Danger too Big to Punch in the Face -
- Security Measures -
- The Fight for Datenight! -
- Empire Day Festival -
- Blurr and Blast Off vs. Firestar and Bonecrusher -
- Tarn Tussle - Firestar and Bonecrusher start a brawl in the Istoral Chasm.
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Gentrify Part 1: Bonecrusher vs Gravity - Bonecrusher and Blitzwing are sent to clear out some ruins, but Fathom and the Autobots would prefer they not demolish anything.
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Gentrify Part 2: Mysterious Mysteries - The Autobots explore the ruins they saved from the Decepticons...
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Gentrify Part 3: We Have The Technology - Decepticon Science Ace Konjecture holds a meeting of the minds that could change the course of the war forever.
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Gentrify Part 4: Arise, Yellowshift, Arise - Harrow begins the space capable reconstruction of Bonecrusher, and one Decepticon seizes his opportunity for greatness...
- The Immortal Monument - The Decepticons return to Planet Larraman Jrames to harvest a sample of stable Ununtrium, the rare element infused into Overlord's armor, but the DJD isn't letting them take it so easily!
- TARN: The Dramatic Conclusion Part 2: The Tarnening - The Autobots thought they knew everything there was to know, but at 1:21 their lives were changed forever...