"Keep your optical sensor to yourself."
Thinks everyone is staring at him, even Earth cars and stoplights. His self-consciousness hurts his performance. Finds heavy traffic nerve-wracking. When stationed on Earth, he sometimes wishes he were human, to blend in better. In car mode, engine emits vibrations that cause mechanical failures in other vehicles; prone to leaky fuel pump. In robot mode, carries a concussion rifle which also causes mechanical failures. Combines with fellow Stunticons to form Menasor.
- Breakdown has a hyper-sensitive awareness to all forms of potential danger.
- This makes him an effective scout, well, except for the countless false alarms.
- Breakdown is really just an average Joecon trying to get through his day without dying.
- Despite his abilities, Breakdown's personality makes him the black sheep of the Stunticons.
- Tentacles of Doom - A group of Decepticons explore the remains of the old Antarctic base... and find unwelcome squatters!
- Thunder In The Skies - The legendary Thunderwing arrives with a delivery for the Decepticons - two state of the art Pretender shells. But advances in technology can be hard to swallow for some.
- Cattle Run: A herd of energon-producing Turbosteer somehow appear on Arizona... and on the scene is a Pretender-powered Blueshift going toe-to-toe with Prime!
- Ghost and Sharks and Quints - Before anyone has time to puzzle over their strange wraith-like visitor, there are reports of Quintesson activity in New York. There, in place of the Statue of Liberty, they discover a Quintesson ghost-ship and loads of confused Sharkticons