|Alt Mode||Volkswagen Dune Beetle|
"The least likely can be the most dangerous."
Small, eager, and brave, Bumblebee acts as messenger and spy. Due to his small size, he dares go where others can't and won't. He idolizes the bigger Autobots, especially the dead Optimus Prime and Prowl, and strives to be accepted. He is the most energy efficient and has the best vision of all Autobots, and can go underwater for reconnaissance and salvage missions. Although physically the weakest Autobot, his stealth more than accommodates for this inadequacy.
- Bring On The Blue - Collectors edition! The first appearance of Blueshift, at the Monacus Olympics!
- Bumblebee's Master Plan - Bumblebee calls an intel meeting to discuss his latest scheme.
- Tunguska Exploration -
- Down with the Sickness - Sky Lynx becomes ill, as a result of his cloned body starting to break down. Others also begin to feel the effects, and medical aid is (eventually)rushed to Autobot City. Also, guest appearance by Nate Briar, who is a xenophobic git who thinks we'll give him AIDS.
- The Girl Who Loathed Powerglide - Humanized Powerglide continues to be a big hit with the ladies. In that they hit him a lot...
- The Great Date -
- A Space Bridge Too Far -
- Crime and Punishment -
- A-Mart -
- American Bandit -
- Paddleball with Bumblebee -
- Dehuman Nature -
- Under the Weather -
- The Crystal of Apex -
- The Resurrection of Galvatron -
- To Serve And Protect -
- Copernicus Assault - The Decepticons launch an attack on the EDC spacestation.
- RIP Argosy -
- Drinkin' with the Bots -
- Opening Ceremonies 2029 -
- DepthCharge's Tribunal -
- The Two Terrors - When Galvatron was on the rampage in Splendora, it was up to Rodimus Prime and his men to stop him. However, the Autobots fell out of the frying pan and into the fire when Scorponok joined the fray!
- Headspace -
- Terror on Planet XXX -
- Rue Britannia -
- Don't pick on Seekers -
- The Twilight Room - What is the terrible secret of... THE TWILIGHT ROOM?
- Bee's Right Back - Bumblebee returns to active duty and finds out things are all discombobulated. As usual.
- Bomb Diggity - Blitzwing decides to bomb Hollywood. Then Autobots happen.
- Playing Catch Up - Bumblebee and Blurr are all business & games as they get Bee caught up on recent events.
- Spotlight: Bumblebee! - Bumblebee goes it alone to save a medbay full of innocents. Similarities to stage one of Fall of Cybertron are not up for discussion
- Crimson Dawn: Aerodynamic Entry! - Sky Bots in flight, afternoon fight...
- They Saved Blitzwing's Brain! - Who knew blowing up part of Seattle would bring such Autobot involvement?!
- Loose Ends - Did...did Overlord say something about Unicron being rebuilt? Huh, better check that out.
- Mini Reunion - A family reunion, a pop quiz, and a few white lies...
- 2035 Olympics: Vendetta vs. Poise - Vendetta gets more than he bargained for with the nerdy Neb...
- Culture Shock - Fathom interviews Crusade (and later Bee) for several of his remote class projects and theses.
- Autobot Intel Meeting - Prowl summons his fellow Autobots to discuss what to do about Tarn
- TARN: The Dramatic Conclusion - Battle lines are drawn. Friendships are torn asunder. Loyalties are tested. It all comes down to this.
- Talk Radio - Chromia has questions. Jazz & Bumblebee have answers. Kind of.