|Alt Mode||Exo-Armor / Exo-Runner|
"I make your business my business."
Brought up as much by the Autobots as his parents, DANIEL WITWICKY has been involved in the Cybertronian war for as long as he can remember. As an adult has ventured out to the stars to explore, giving wings to his innate curiosity and getting into all sorts of new trouble along the way. An experienced pilot of both exo-suits and shuttlecraft. Possesses his own Exo-Suit, a slick update of previous EDC transforming Exos. In robot mode it is capable of operating in most environments, and gives Daniel new ways to get into more trouble with the benefit of its stealth systems. In hovercraft mode assists allies on the battlefield by harassing enemies with a variety of weapons. Daniel can often get himself into situation beyond his control as a result of his curiosity, however as he has grown up he has learnt to improvise far more.
- Daniel is an excellent cook.
- Daniel has an affinity with the Dinobots that stems from his childhood, and has a measure of influence over them to this day.
- A hoverboard fan since childhood, can still rip air with the best of them.
- Favours gym workouts since rejoining the EDC.
- Due to after effects from the Fountain of Age TP now appears to be in his early 20's.
Diary of a Mascot
- Trouble in Germany - Autobots intercept some Decepticons in the land of beer and chocolate.
- The Death Of Spike Witwicky -
- 2034 Olympics: Firestar vs Torque - Torque and Firestar (or should we say Hoist and Inferno) fight it out in a mud pit for their Lightweight Gladiatorial match.
- 2034 Olympics: Velum vs Daniel Witwicky - Daniel and Velum fight in and out of exos in this Lightweight Full Combat 1st round matchup.
- OOC EDC Meeting - October 2013 - An OOC meeting to discuss a variety of topics of concern to the EDC players
- Allied Planets - In the ashes of the Coalition of the Brave, something new is born.
- Crimson Dawn: Scapegoats - The Bots get flack for shooting down an unmanned but neutral transport.
- Behemoth Remains - Autobots attempt to hijack the Decepticon recovery of their sunken carrier.
- Mini Reunion - A family reunion, a pop quiz, and a few white lies...
- 2035 Olympics Opening Ceremony - The United Nations unveils Guardian City as the host of the 2035 Olympics!
- 2035 Olympics - Light Team - Battltrap & Scorn vs Daniel & Spike Witwicky - The Witwickys team up to compete in the 2035 Olympics against Scorn and Battletrap. Alas someone cheats, and it's not who you would have thought...
- 2035 Olympics - Middleweight Full - Kenya Momesa vs Velum - Kenya and Velum slug it out in the first round match for the Middleweight Full combat bracket.
- Rush Gets Out Of Jail! Again! - Rush is let out of a prison cell for the second time in two weeks!
- 2035 Olympics - EDC Free For All - The EDC misses each other a lot in their armor apparently.
Formerly: First played by 2k5's original TPStaff Wizard, then by Astracius (several times), then a couple of unknowns.