"We are all just food for rust."
Sullen, fatalistic - sees little reason to continue the Transformers' war, so motivating him to fight is always a problem. Despite his conviction that he's just going to die senselessly in battle anyway, he has a certain vanity and spends most of his time shining himself. In car mode, goes 220 mph. Radar scan covers 200 mile radius. In robot mode, has compressor-air gun that shoots a 40,000 psi blast of air. Combines with fellow Stunticons to form Menasor.
- Dead End is the second fastest thing on land. The fastest is Blurr. Drag Strip is the third fastest.
- Dead End has the revolutionary power of RADAR!
- Unfortunately, none of that matters, since everyone's just going to die anyway.
- Dead End has to stay away from Sky Lynx, because apparently the beast likes his tires!
- Dead End can play the theremin and was once a Nihilist Chaplain.
- Dead End sometimes appears with a faceplate and sometimes without. He likes to change up the look. Not that it matters.
- The Battle Of Vernier - Scourge has a diabolical plan - to build a gigantic Ultra Mega Vernier in Florida, and use it to spin the Earth off its axis. Can the Autobots stop him?
- Tentacles of Doom - A group of Decepticons explore the remains of the old Antarctic base... and find unwelcome squatters!
- Ghost and Sharks and Quints - Before anyone has time to puzzle over their strange wraith-like visitor, there are reports of Quintesson activity in New York. There, in place of the Statue of Liberty, they discover a Quintesson ghost-ship and loads of confused Sharkticons
- Decepticons over Dover - There's a... Blueshift over the white cliffs of Dover? The Decepticons raid the famous landmark for supplies of chalk.