|Function||Solo Assault / Hunter|
"I can't let them escape... the Decepticons must be stopped at all costs."
Defcon left Cybertron during the Third Great War to pursue Decepticons who fled to sow seeds of conquest elsewhere. A loner, Defcon has spent literally millions of years in the pursuit of Decepticon fugitives. He is doggedly determined to hunt them all down, and bring them to justice. Defcon is an Autobot of few words, and prefers to let his actions speak for him. Defcon's endurance has become legendary among the ranks of Decepticon fugitives. Defcon's internal power circuitry is among the most efficient of all the Transformers, enabling him to conserve energy over long periods -- Defcon will often defeat his prey simply by outlasting them. Carries a plasma blaster, and an independently targetable laser cannon mounted on his head. In his space cruiser mode, Defcon is capable of long-range interstellar flight. Due to his solitary lifestyle, Defcon has become increasingly disassociated from his fellow Autobots, only recently returning to their ranks. Defcon is uncomfortable working in groups, and is almost incapable of asking for help from others.
Defcon was created several million years ago and is one of the oldest Autobots still around. He's not as old as Kup, but he's old enough to call most Autobots, "Kid". As in, "Hey kid," or "What the frak are you lookin' at kid?" or even "Listen kid, stop eyeballin' me or I'll punch you so hard an altenate version of you will go blind."
He was one of the few Autobots created with the ability to traverse the voids of space, and soon after the Third War began, he started using his abilities to hunt down Decepticons through space, returning to Cybertron each time as the planet traveled through the cosmos. Eventually, his missions led him deeper and farther away, and Defcon found himself alone more often than with others. He learned to rely on himself. When the Ark left, he continued hunting down Decepticons throughout the corners of the galaxy.
Defcon has spent millenia dealing with injuries while out in space. Often, he would float along the currents of the cosmos, wounded, letting his systems slowly repair over countless decades. Other times, he would come across an inhabited planet and would barter for repairs, resulting in a great number of jury-rigs. This may often explain his very large collection of strange weapons, as he believes in having weapons for every possible situation.
Having returned to Cybertron to fight alongside the Autobots, he is gradually adjusting to life amongst others. He has a hard time trusting others but is learning to change. He tends to get along better with Wreckers, who seem to have very similar personalities and fighting styles to himself, and personally hates young Autobot angst. Frickin' drama queens.
- Defcon is not a jerk like many think he is. Sure he may act that way sometimes, but you spend a million years alone and see how you're affected.
- When in battle, he almost always does at least one of the following: A) Use excessive and unnecessary amounts of firepower, B) Inadvertantly compete with Grimlock to see who can inflict more property damage without deliberately trying, C) Toss a grenade behind his back just to be framed by a dramatic explosion, D) Rather than holster a weapon back in subspace, he'll toss it on the ground so that by the end of the battle, there's a pile of highly destructive weapons piled in the corner waiting to be picked back up.
- Defcon is hardcore. Probably more than you are. He can punch you so hard that alternate universe versions of you will inexplicably get a charlie horse. Ever wake up and find a dent in your armor for no reason? Alt-U Defcon probably just bitchslapped an Alt-U version of you.
- Defcon is a walking arsenal. Most of his weapons are inspired and named from the Fall of Cybertron series. He probably owns more weapons than Deadpool.
- Defcon has a very dramatic and overwhelming fighting ability, stylized after action heroes, because he's the original Autobot Action Hero. He survived millions of years hunting down Decepticons throughout the cosmos all by himself. He' a frickin' action hero.
- Defcon lacks Enhanced Senses but his alt-mode is faster than yours. It's a fact. You can hide but you can't run.
- Remember that crazy special attack from The Last Starfighter? Yea, he can do that. Except more hardcore.
- Outback Recon - Jazz leads a small Autobot party to recon for a Decepticon base in Australia
- The Battle Of Vernier - Scourge has a diabolical plan - to build a gigantic Ultra Mega Vernier in Florida, and use it to spin the Earth off its axis. Can the Autobots stop him?
- Sixshot vs Bounty Hunter -
- Devastator in New York -
- RIP Argosy -
- Drinkin' with the Bots -
- Whirl and Defcon - The Spar -
- Berger Time -
- Defcon VS Coneheads (Part 1: Dirge) -
- Defcon VS Coneheads (Part 2: Thrust) -
- Snarl VS Defcon (Full Combat) -
- Defcon vs Catechism - Full Combat -
- Six-Sided Die -
- Springer vs Defcon - Full Combat -
- Decepticon Free For All 2029 - Decepticon FFA!!
- Soundwave's Information Gathering Techniques -
- Defcon hunts Sunder -
- Kurtz vs Reflector (Full) -
- Matrix of Folly -
- Spotlight: Fairway Ch.1 -
- Spotlight: Fairway, Ch. 2 - Part two of Fairway's spotlight, the Autobots catch up with Death's Head.. exciting, yes?
- Grimlock's Interrogation Techniques -
- Faux-Seekers and Neglected Tanks -
- Patrols Gone Wild -
- Moondust and More -
- Silver Mine Raid -
- Autobot Battle Royale - Rodimus decides to gather a few Autobots together to show Crusade just how the Autobots throw down.
- The Runners - Overlord forces the Autobots and Decepticons into a deadly race!
- Blitzwing- Bounty Hunter - Blitzwing confronts Blast Off at the Steel Balloon, the place they used to be (sort of) drinking buddies. Now Blitzwing wants to collect the bounty on the Combaticon's head.
- The Sweeps Shall Inherit The Earth - Scourge leads an attack on a "random" facility on Earth. Things either go exactly as planned or completely opposite as planned. You Decide.
- Blitzwing Bounty Hunter Part 2-Raid on the Council - Blitzwing and Blast Off act out the rest of their plan, seeking to make the Council of Planets regret targeting a Decepticon.
- Balloon Showdown - A mercenary and a bounty hunter walk into a bar.. wait, this isn't a joke. It's a life or death fight!
- The Great Train Wreck...ing - With the walls of Retoris under siege, the Autobots attempt to disrupt a Decepticon convoy in order to slow their assault on the city.
- Loose Ends - Did...did Overlord say something about Unicron being rebuilt? Huh, better check that out.
- Planting Seeds of Doubt - Near the end of the titan Olympic bout between Defcon and Roadbuster, a couple of Decepticons see a golden opportunity to plant some seeds of doubt into one of the most stalwart freedom fighters the Autobots have.
- 2035 Olympics - Heavy Full - Defcon vs Roadbuster - SO MUCH GUN! There is no other way to sum up a fight between one gunslinger space bounty hunter and the Wreckers' own titanic walking armory.
- Autobot Intel Meeting - Prowl summons his fellow Autobots to discuss what to do about Tarn
- Something Rotten - Autobots are sent to investigate the ranks of the Tarn Police Department and find the officers rather reticent, to say nothing of their chief in denial.
- Punch Defcon and Prowl discuss Tarn - Prowl is tired of having the whole Tarn thing popping up on his to-do list and finally decides to do something about it. He runs a couple of ideas past his comrades Punch and Defcon.
- On Wrecking And Ruling - It's an ugly planet. A BUG planet! And that means just one thing, time to send in the Wreckers!
- Here On Business - Defcon and Chromia finally meet up with a cop that has some answers.
Currently: Sykosomatic (2035 to present)