"Clutch hitting is the key to an effective offense."
An Earthen sports fanatic. Sports cliches clutter his conversation; a surprise attack is a 'fast break', a victory is a 'touchdown'. Few Autobots understand what he says, but they like the enthusiasm with which he says it. Could be a play-by-play announcer if given the chance. In tape mode, can monitor and record local radio and TV signals, decode scrambled signals, and tap telephones. In robot mode, uses electrical overload guns. Sometimes internal tape snaps when he's excited.
- Eject is the
leastMOST interesting of the Autobot tapes, and possibly of any of the tapes.
- Has a tendancy to call Ultra Magnus 'coach'.
- Can give John Madden a run for his money.
- Scored four touchdowns in a single game.
- Knocked out Galvatron once.
- Tape Invasion - Pretty self explanatory in the title.
- THE TERRIBLE SECRET OF PLANET OMEGA! - When a distress call comes from an isolated mining colony, a team of Autobots goes to investigate! But little do they know, Dreadwing is hot on their heels!
- Handrails? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Handrails! - Impactor and Grapple debate on platform construction, everyone else actually does some work.
- Escape From Monacus - Trapped on a moved Monacus, the Autobots must come together and find a means of escape!
- El Paso Debacle... of Destruction! - The El Paso Airport blows up....almost.
- Galvatron falls? - Eject pulls off the play of his career. He knocks out Galvatron. Seriously.
- Waste Diving - A pair of casettes are tag team champions, at least for this scene during Cyberton Risk.
- The Shots heard 'round the Dyson Ring - Oversized Eject and Scattershot try to prove they're the tag team champs.