For two weeks, the un-killable Guiltor harassed and tormented the combined forces of the Autobots, Decepticons, and even the EDC. Eventually the Autobots and Decepticons grew wary of his actions, tracking him to his flying base of operations and engaging him in one last, epic battle!
- Original idea submitted by Munition, then tweaked by TPWave, who added the whole "guilt" element to it and played Guiltor. Blueshift subbed in the afternoons when TPWave was not available.
- Prelude to From the Grave - Unknown individuals attempt to sell off the Transformers' secrets in an intergalactic auction!
- Arise Guiltor - Guiltor makes his first appearance.
- Nevada Showdown - Guiltor continues his reign of terror with his next victim - Arachnae. Can Onslaught, Compile and Dredclaw fend the fiend off in time?
- Heart of Ice - Guiltor breaks Quickswitch out of the Protectobot's prison, making promises of glory. Will Quickswitch be tempted by him, or listen to his friends?
- How to Win a War - Rodimus Prime is about to capture Galvatron when he is surprised by the monstrous Guiltor!
- Magnus Deals With It - In Egypt, Guiltor and Ultra Magnus fight a brutal battle to the death. One will stand and one will fall...
- Guilt at New Crystal City - Guiltor brazenly attacks New Crystal City, but the Decepticons have a surprise for him!
- Immune to Guilt? - The Decepticons capture Guiltor... or has he caught them in his web of illusions?
- Aquaphobia - Foxfire encounters Guiltor, and is forced to go through a distorted recreation of his worst memory!
- Its A Wonderful Hot Spot - Hot Spot is visited by a terrifying figure that looks a bit like Guiltor if you squint hard enough... who shows him what life would be like had he never been born!
- Final Guilt - The Sweeps track down Guiltor's resurrection ship, and a massive battle ensues as the Decepticons and Autobots try to destroy it. Will they succeed, or do the Quintessons have one more surprise in store for them?