"Beauty is in everything except war."
On Cybertron in the past, his buildings were considered works of art. Currently, his abilities are limited by war. But still takes pride in his job, and is prone to severe depression if his works are destroyed in battle. As crane, can lift a 35-ton object, and position it with precision and grace. As robot, has high-temperature arc-welder rifle ... can launch rockets 4.5 miles from wrist sockets. Prone to breakdown in vehicle mode.
Despite what some may say,he's FAR more thanan Inferno ripoff with yellow paint.
- Architect of Fear - Why is Grapple acting all shifty upon his return from Junk? And is Inferno really dead?
- Running the Galva-Gauntlet - Grimlock leads a group of Autobots in a training exercise against one bad hologram. (Radio Cameo)
- What Lies Beneath - Crosscheck takes a crack team of adventurists into the chasm accidentally discovered by Markdown.
- Handrails? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Handrails! - Impactor and Grapple debate on platform construction, everyone else actually does some work.
- Harbor Cleanup - Just more San Fran Harbor stuff.
- The Archa-Yau Incident - The Bots find the shuttle Archa-Yau and discover what happened to the crew.
Current: Blurrguest (the one with the plushies)