"You have to be rolling before you can be fighting."
Knows that the Autobots must operate at peak efficiency in battle, and allows no exceptions to his maintenance schedule. Jovial, enjoys his job and is good at it -- will find and repair any problem, from engine overhaul to smallest leaky gasket. As tow truck, hauls 40,000 lbs. As robot, very strong -- launches heat-seeking missiles from wrist sockets. Full-spectrum multi-sensor behind his head determines an object's composition, density, tensile strength, energy properties.
- Hoist is very fond of saying "No exceptions!" and carrying the Autobot Maintenance Manual on his person.
- Second fattest Autobot, after Cosmos.
- I Have No Mouth And I Must Transform -
- Gestaltered States Begins! - Gestalt combat! As the giant behemoths fight it out in their latest epic struggle, an uninvited guest cuts them down to size.
- Science City Showdown - Galvatron and Onslaught attack the Siberian 'Science City' of Akademgorodok, battling the Autobots and EDC!
- It's Buildin' Time - The Autobots strengthen their hold in Yamalia by building a small armed shelter depot to defend the area.
- St Petersburg Reclaimed - The Decepticons take back St. Petersburg. Fusillade gets to missile a Dinobot.
- Where Eagles Dare - Outburst orders the Decepticons to capture biosamples of Earth's wildlife for Thunderwing. A squad of Decepticons travels to Yellowstone park to kidnap some rare eagles. Can the Autobots stop them, or is extinction forever?
- Catch the Cog! - Juice-crazed Junkions invade Autobot City with one goal in mind - steal Metroplex's transformation cog!
- Junk Infiltration - After Perceptor manages to poison himself, a group of Autobots gears up for a stealth mission to Junk
- Kick Back And Relax - Whilst at one of Shockwave's towers doing some data entry and filing, a group of Decepticons are ambushed by an Autobot elite strike team!
- Autobot Spelunking - Preparations for the new base is under way, an amazing discovery is made!
- A fake outpost? Really? - The Autobots scout Soundwave's secret outpost.
- For Whom the Gavel Falls - With Autobots locked up for crimes they maybe didn't commit the call goes out for Hoist: Ace Attorney!
- Gang Signs - Following up on the attack at Iahex the Decepticons attack another Autobot held area.
March 2010 - Redshift
Mid-2003 - late 2005/early 2006: ljacone