When the Matrix is lost, it will take a Matrix Quest to find it!
Rodimus Prime was attacked by assailants, his Matrix stolen, and cast adrift in space. After the Autobots recovered him, he concealed the fact that the Matrix was missing for months. However, when The Fallen attacked, it was revealed that Rodimus Prime was, indeed, missing the Matrix.
Thus, a great adventure to find the Matrix began.
- Red Tape - The Transformers discover a whole world of aggravation.
- Legends of the Hidden Temple - A stone head forces the Transformers through strange tests in order to obtain knowledge about the Matrix's possible whereabouts.
- A Fist Full of Energon - Pursuit of the renegade Autobot Matrician Maxitraan leads the Autobots to the planet Brynner, where an amusement park has gone slightly awry
- The Grand Agnoraxian Science Fair - Dinosaurs! Science! Top hats! What is Compton Xabat up to now?
- Zombocalypse - Zombies! Everywhere!
- Ghostworld - Forced onto a planet where no planet should be, the Transformers search for the Matrix and try to unravel the haunting secrets of a dead world.
- Race for the Matrix - Autobots and Decepticons race on Veloctrion for the next clue to the Matrix. But with such high stakes will anyone really win???
- Starship Nico - An anonymous tip leads the Autobots to a mysteriously clean yet abandoned starship! Also, Powerglide gets an upgrade!
- Goth Opera - The Matrix Quest leads the Autobots and Decepticons to the planet Goth where they will discover their fate. And maybe an old friend...
- Matrix quest finale - The Autobots and their human allies enter the Matrix itself to cleanse it of Unicron's taint, revealing the lineage of the powerful artifact.
- Endgame 1 - Into The Beast - After cleansing the Matrix of Unicron's influence, the Autobots race back to Cybertron to stop Galvatron making a deal with the devil... but is it too late (concurrent with logs 2 & 3)
- Endgame 2 - Darkest Hour - A plan years in the making finally comes to fruition. The Fallen is near victory, Galvatron is about to rip Vector Sigma out of the heart of Cybertron. The only one who can possibly stop him is Rodimus Prime. And Foxfire. (concurrent with logs 1 & 3)
- Endgame 3 - Flagship Battle - As the battle to save Cybertron rages inside the transformed moon of Dis, the Decepticon Flagship Absolution battles the Orion Pax in orbit (concurrent with logs 1 & 2) (Incomplete)
Got logs that you think go here? Add them!