|Alt Mode||Jet / Fuel Tanker|
"He who has fuel has power!"
Feels that his ability to supply fuel makes him more important than he really is, and tries to use that to his advantage. Uses his three modes against his enemies in various ways -- enjoys forcing Autobots off roads and Aerialbots to abort landings just for fun. In jet mode: range 700 miles, maximum speed 750mph. In tanker mode: range 65,000 miles, maximum speed 95mph, carries 10,000 gallons of fuel. Carries fuel- powered flamethrower and deflecto-shield.
- From Octane's Transformers Universe profile:
In jet mode, Octane has a range of 7000 miles and can reach a speed of 750 mph. In tanker mode his range is 65,000 miles and he can go up to 90 mph. He can carry 10,000 gallons of fuel and has internal equipment that modifies oil-based fuels into fuel the Transformers are able to use, or solid fuel. He has internal hoses that he uses to drill for and siphon off liquid fuel sources. He is likely to attack a gas station or another tanker truck in his quest to acquire fuel. In robot mode, he carries a liquid-flame thrower, powered by his fuel reserves, and a deflecto-shield, which turns back whatever beam or artillery that hits it upon whoever shot it. In tanker truck mode, Octane is generally heavily armored to protect himself and his fuel tank. However, he is extremely vulnerable to a hit from below the tank. He is not an effective combatant in the air since he has virtually no offensive capabilities in jet mode.
- Octane wonders why Sandstorm doesn't return his calls any more. Us AFC Triple-Changers need to stick together!
- Octane believes that saving himself at any expense is sound military strategy, in order to protect valuable supply lines.
- It is possible that Octane is just a big jerk.
- The Secret of Segway Island - A group of intrepid Decepticons discover a map to the fabled Segway Island! But what horrors await them there?
2107 (alternate future concurrent with 2028)
- Final Crisis - The forces of Praxis fight the forces of Grimlock in an epic battle to determine the fate of the planet, past and future
- Cattle Run - A herd of energon-producing Turbosteer somehow appear on Arizona... and on the scene is a Pretender-powered Blueshift going toe-to-toe with Prime!
- Arm Deals - Blueshift has his arms stolen by an alien arms dealer! He and his Deceptibuddies must travel to a McDonalds car park in France to get them back!
- Jenga! Jenga!- The Autobots are standing guard over a quantity of Jenga Blocks. Therefore, the Decepticons want them, whatever they are.
Feb 2010: Chuck