|Alt Mode||Tech Car|
"Trust is only dangerous when you have to rely on it."
Paradigm is a genius, no doubt about it. Let everyone else decide if he is the Autobot's greatest. His skills are varied, from mastery of technology to being an accomplished fighter. This is his strength, but also his weakness, for this makes him very arrogant indeed. His needs always come first, and he will go to absolutely any lengths to ensure his own survival. Some may call him cold, but he thinks of it as realism. He is, after all, at war, and in war a single mistake could cost lives, and he would rather not be dead.
- Paradigm is suspiciously similar to Avon from Blake's 7. What's that about, eh?
- Escape From Cygnus Beta - Three Autobots, Paradigm, Mishap and Gantry escape from a Decepticon prison and await pickup. Nothing can go wrong now, surely?
- Autobot Science Fair - Hazard forces his fellow Autobots to make presentations on how to solve the energy crisis - with dioramas!
- Stolen Thunder - Whilst the Autobot attack on New Crystal City distracts the Decepticons, a task force attempts to hijack Thunderwing's shuttle and steal the new shipment of Pretender shells.
- Power Armour Old-Skool Style - With the Pretender armours in the lab, Ultra Magnus decides to take off his own armour for once...