"One's ultimate truth lies in one's molecular structure."
Has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, sometimes to the exclusion of all else. Highly intelligent, though becomes absent-minded when caught up in his research. Scientific specialties are metallurgy, molecular chemistry, electrical engineering. As a microscope, he is capable of powerful magnification. Lens barrel converts to powerful light cannon. Carries concussion rifle in robot mode. Lenses are his weakest part.
Perceptor got tired of being the stereotypical genius and decided to become a badass sniper.
- Perceptor can speak in extraordinarily verbose "scientific" language.
- Perceptor frequently keeps to himself, spending virtually all of his time in the lab.
- Perceptor is smarter than you.
- Perceptor is an Autobot just like any other. Given to the same feelings, thoughts, and actions.
- Junk Infiltration -
- The battle of Titans -
- Cube -
- Inspection Time Again -
- Human Condition - Investigating a crashed spacecraft in Tunguska, the Autobots and Decepticons discover a... change in their situation
- Javelin Toss 2029 - Shawn Berger hosts the 2029 Olympic Javelin Toss!
- Move Cybertron 1 - The Rise And Fall Of The Quintesson Empire -
- Rise of the Reavers - When Cliffjumper is kidnapped in the middle of a massive battle at a nuclear power plant, a small group of Autobots and Decepticons discover a fate more horrific than even nuclear winter!
- Space Chase Science Fair 1a -
- Happy Solstice Day - Perceptor's atonement for deeds done while under the influence of the Fallen is welcomed into the world.
- The Voyage Home -
- Panic Attack -
- Undersea Mission -
- For the Love of Science: Part 4 -
- Of Servos and Structures -
- City of Steel -
- Clone Armor Analysis -
- A Whole New Universe Pt III -
- Day of the Machines -
- Mad Salvage Pt. 2 -
- Dumpster Diving and SCIENCE! -
- All Out Assault on Autobot City -
- A Whole New Universe Pt IV -
- RTA - Testing Grounds -
- She's Alive! -
- Belgian Confrontations - The Decepticons attempt to steal the Belgium's Atonium.
- Two Spaces At Once! -
- 2033 Olympics: Ultra Magnus vs. Grimlock -
- 2033 Olympics: Sharpshooting - The annual sharpshooting contest. Who's gonna win the gold this year?
- It's SCIENCE! time! -
- Dastardly Deception Pt 2 -
- Take That, Franklin Cross! -
- 2033 Olympics: LW Full Combat - Banshee vs. Scorn -
- U.N. Hearing -
- Battle at Brussels -
- 42nd Annual MBAOAFE -
- Behind closed doors... -
- RTA: It's a pirate's life for me! -
- Beginnings of Betrayal -
- Crossing Grimlock -
- Crystal Payload In Transit -
- Deep Space Adventures! -
- Deep Space Adventures 2, aka The Decepticons Inherit a Giant Pet Mantis-Dragon-looking-thing From Deep Space -
- Brooding Elita is Brooding -
- Retoris War Games -
- Don't Have To Go Home But Can't Stay Here -
- Deep Space Adventures 3! -
- Zoo Time? -
- Altered Perceptions -
- Variable-terminus spacebridge? -
- Random Autobot Social 1 -
- Science Club Time! -
- The Game is Afoot -
- The Purging of Maximus - The Science Club cures Fortress Maximus of a Dark Energon infection.
- Torque the Neurosurgeon - Torque does brain surgery on Prowl.
- Finding Dr. Thogos - Archaeonix's trail leads the Autobots to a strange place...and time.
- Trololol - Scorponok decides to "save" the people of Planet LJ... or is it truly an act of mercy?
- Just Had To Be Spiders - The Autobots search the area for lost people and items, but run into a small contingent of Decepticons.
- Touch Base - Autobots assist the Sonic Canyon neutrals in their return, and accept the plea to rescue their leader from the Decepticons.
- TFU: Jocks and Nerds - Nerds and jocks at TFU!
- TFU: Rugby Challenger - Blast Off wanders onto the stadium at TFU, where Scorn, Dustoff, Perceptor, and Hinder are, and somehow gets talked into challenging Springer one-on-one for a rugby skirmish. There's no way he'd ever win that, right?