"One being's junk is another's art."
Fascinated by seemingly worthless Earthen gadgetry -- carrot juicers, musical wrist-watches, electrical hair curlers, etc. Collects them in an unused corner of Autobot Headquarters, creating a mini-museum of American consumerism. Travels at 100 mph, range 400 miles, hauls up to 60 tons. Twin exhaust pipes emit corrosive gases that can dissolve 2" thick steel slab in 10 seconds.
Pipes doesn't have any hands. Just pipes. does so have hands. His pipes are located on the outside of his lower arms.Pipes doesn't have any hands. Just pipes.
- Pipes can empty a room in under 10 seconds using low-level fumigation from his twin pipes. This comes in very useful for crowd control.
- Pipes enjoys trucker culture, including CB radio and all those cheesy call signs.
- Pipes is the complete opposite of his 'brother' Huffer in practically every way. This includes his physical appearance (his front is the back of Huffer and so on).
- Pipes can act as Minibot team leader when the situation calls for it and run short missions with admirable efficiency.
- The best way to distract him is to show off your Bakugan or iPad. He also totally loves his Yakbak, Nerf Gun and iPad. (he will also admit to collecting Furbies and Zhu Zhu Pets if you promise not to tell).
- Pipes became friends with the Ghost King.
- Pipes totally
has a new player.is open for application!
- The Battle Of Vernier - Scourge has a diabolical plan - to build a gigantic Ultra Mega Vernier in Florida, and use it to spin the Earth off its axis. Can the Autobots stop him?
- A New Science Of Life - Alpha Q makes his final demands to the assembled Autobots and Decepticons. Will he escape to conquer the universe, or can he be stopped?