"Those who conquer act; those who are conquered think!"
Combination of predatory instincts and underlying fury often send him into attack mode at inappropriate times. Quick to lash out at friend or foe. Oddly enough, TV calms him ... can stare at rock music videos for hours. As tiger, can leap 300ft. in height, 500ft. in length. A kick from his foreleg can crumble a cinder block wall. As robot, carries 60,000 volt lightning rifle, 5000 degrees Fahrenheit thermo-sword. Combines with fellow Predacons to form Predaking.
- Rampage apparently likes snake pie (see the Season 3 TF episode "Nightmare Planet").
- No TV and no enerbeer make Rampage something something
- Rampage isn't a friendly kitty, he's a mean bully.
- Songbird captured by Comcast - Comcast and Fulcrum attack a TV station, DepthCharge and Songbird come to the rescue, only for Songbird to be captured for Comcast's research on Junkions.
- Road Rage - When a small Decepticon force attacks Los Angeles' freeways, can the Autobots stop them before they do too much damage?
- From the Frying Pan and into the Backfire - Soundwave suspends Backfire, sneaky plots ensue!
- Got the bearings? - Tremor issues a check that his aft can't cash, Brawl also charges him a returned check fee.
- Exploding Afts - Brawl negociates his repair after the duel, but will his bottom experience lasercore shutdown?
- Booze Run - Sentinel leads a contingent of enerhol thirsty bots right into a time displaced Astrotrain!
- SPIES! - Specter and Cinder overhear some Decepticon plans, almost make it out unnoticed.
July 31, 2007-Nov 5, 2009: Shebakoby