"The road is my dinner plate."
Ratbat's first allegiance is to himself, and he chooses his business partners accordingly in his quest for energon. Refuels by plunging his mecha-fangs into new cars' gas lines, always selecting the more expensive models as prey, when given a choice. Maximum flying speed: 65 mph. Carries two radar-guided, free-electron lasers that detect the presence of an object as small as a fly. Wings contain mechanical sensors for locating fuel sources. Has one foot wingspan that can enlarge to ten feet. Wings are vulnerable to artillery.
Skills: Manueverability, Sneaky Tactics, and Business
- Ratbat is "half rat, half bat, all cop."
- Ratbat has the dubious distinction of being the easiest Transformer to knock unconscious. Most humans can take a punch better than Ratbat.
- Ratbat's bureaucracy is worse than his bite.
- Ratbat consistently has the most command authority out of all the tapes, even surpassing the self-proclaimed "King of Tapes" Rumble. Ratbat holds the post of High Auditor and normally answers directly to Shockwave.
- Battle For Jazz's Core - A grand battle is fought over the fate of Jazz's laser core. This log starts part way through the scene.
- The Blackest Friday - Tremendous Tape on Tape violence!
- Final assault on Retoris - Soundwave launches his final attack on Retoris