"All good things succumb to those who wait."
Razorclaw is forever assessing the situation around him, and won't burn an extra drop of fuel unless he's certain the results are worth the effort. Long stretches of inactivity are often mistaken for laziness. Explodes into furious, ferocious action when it's time to strike. As lion, can leap distances as long as a football field. Claws can rip through foot-thick steel. Has twin concussion blasters and sonic sword. Combines with fellow Predacons to form Predaking.
- Razorclaw is iron like a lion in Zion.
- Razorclaw is only in Kenya.
- If you see Razorclaw, you should get in the car!
- Autobots raid Magnaron! -
- Vindicator No More -
- Hephaestus: Hostage Rescue - As the Decepticons sail the captured supertanker Hephaestus back to NCC, the Autobots mount an organized response. Priority one is to free the human crew still on board, now being used as hostages. A close second is to stop or recapture the ship. Two Autobot strike forces head for the Hephaestus - one to keep the Decepticons main force occupied, the other to infiltrate the ship...
- 2028 Full Combat: Catechism Versus Galvatron -
- Defending Ayotzinco - The Autobots are defending Mexico but Scorponok is determined to take control of the city.
- Darkreach Wilderness - The Autobots and Decepticons battle it out in the treacherous wilderness of Cybertron's underground.
- Crimson Dawn: Aerodynamic Entry! - Sky Bots in flight, afternoon fight...
- Nova Cronum - Thunderhead Pass - The Autobots encounter the Decepticons while searching one of their abandoned outposts for munitions.
- Vigilance-2 - Hook and Razorclaw return to the Autobot outpost at Nova Cronum.
- WWF:Nova Cronum - Weekly Wednesday Fight
- Spoils of War:The Scheme - Soundwave tells his plan about how to destroy the Autobots THIS week.
- Spoils of War:The Wharf Effect - The Autobots third and final attempt to reclaim Nova Cronum
- They Saved Blitzwing's Brain! - Who knew blowing up part of Seattle would bring such Autobot involvement?!
- Death to Blast Off - Blast Off has been drawing the ire of a lot of 'bots lately, for a lot of reasons. Air Raid's rallying has them in the heart of Decepticon territory to try and kill him off, and it's a very, very bad idea.
- Nova Cronum Infiltration - Autobots try to infiltrate Nova Cronum and leave spying devices while Decepticons deal with security, wine shops, and a whole lot of Con channel chatter.
- Decepticon War Council - Galvatron returns and calls his command team to Castle Decepticon to explain their failures during his absence (i.e. beg for mercy).
- The Fencer and the Samurai - Bludgeon is seeking potential candidates for training, and Vendetta has caught his eye.
- D.C. Diversion - On Galvatron's orders, Razorclaw leads a strike team to create turmoil on Earth, so that the Decepticons may keep their focus elsewhere in the galaxy.
- Hunting in the swamp - Razorclaw brings Avarice into the swamp to teach him how to track a very elusive target.
- Showdown With Overlord - The Decepticons confront the DJD and Overlord on Nebulos, but what has the mad usurper really been trying to do the entire time?
- 2035 Olympics - Heavy Glad - Cyclonus vs Razorclaw - Cyclonus and Razorclaw fight in possibly the worst place on the planet.
- 2035 Olympics - Decepticon FFA - Everyone wins when the Cons fight each other!
- Upgrade in Progress - A predator waits until his prey shows signs of weakness or vulnerability...
- Predaking attacks base Vigilance - Razorclaw takes the presence of Autobot personally and decides to do something about it.
Swiftpawwolf (2014) - Current