"Time catches even the fastest Autobot."
Solemn and morbid, his laconic nature is as much for staying beneath the notice of his leaders' wrath as it is for intimidating his prey. Slow and methodical, but unerringly accurate if given the time he needs. Most skilled tracker of all Sweeps. As sweepcraft, has pinpoint optical radar imaging and sophisticated particle emission scanner capable of discerning concentrations as low as one part per trillionth, faster-than-light capabilities. As robot, wields laser rifle. Highly sensitive scanning equipment sometimes prone to scrambling.
- If Revenant gives you a vibe that reminds you of the WWE's Undertaker, then I'm RP'ing him as I intend to.
- A.K.A. "The Dead One"
- Decepticon Space Station - A space station is needed to be built so that the Decepticons can keep a better eye on the Autobots and all traffic that comes and goes from Cybertron, and will be able to listen in on all radio traffic as well. The constructions takes place at Decepticon Spaceport on Cybertron.
- Oh, Canada! - The Autobots respond to a Decepticon strike in Canada!
- Stolen Thunder - Whilst the Autobot attack on New Crystal City distracts the Decepticons, a task force attempts to hijack Thunderwing's shuttle and steal the new shipment of Pretender shells.
- Sogo City Of Night - The Seacons have stolen the Core of Sogo, City of Night. But what starts as a simple recovery mission soon becomes complicated in the city that never sleeps.
June 2007-present = Bluesteak