"Too much information is never enough."
Rewind is the Autobot trivia expert. Memory banks are filled with an amazing amount of stored data that is of virtually no use to anyone, and he keeps adding more. Still, sometimes he has the exact bit of esoteric knowledge that's needed to solve a problem, for which the Autobots are thankful.
- Voiced by Martin Freeman
- Stop falling in love with him
- Recently promoted to the status of Arcee's BFF. Yes, he was friendzoned big-time, but fortunately, it didn't seem to phase him very much.
LogsLogGrabber - 53 page(s) found in 0.123 sec. (2018/11/09 03:58:25)
- Seacon issues in the Harbor!-
- A Kiddie Pool Bath-
- Harbor Cleanup-
- Getting a Ride and Playing Tunes-
- Walking with Andi-
- The Archa-Yau Incident-
- A Short Visit-
- Hanging out at the Launch Pad-
- Summer Fun-
- Tree Planting-
- The Break Down-
- Chatting with Swoop-
- Automotive Repair Kit-
- Don't Blow Up the Balloon!- Backfire recounts an adventure and Astrotrain blows off his own wings from an explosive aftertaste.
- Silly and Serious-
- Tickle Fight-
- Shades of Gray-
- Team Blaster VS Team Decibel-
- Son of Repugnus- The secrets of Blurr's odd behavior are finally revealed
- 2034 Olympics: Sandstorm vs Kenya Momesa- Middleweight Full Combat match
- OOC EDC Meeting - October 2013- An OOC meeting to discuss a variety of topics of concern to the EDC players
- Torque the Neurosurgeon- Torque does brain surgery on Prowl.
- The Blackest Friday- Tremendous Tape on Tape violence!
- San Francisco Sights- and Smells- Rewind encounters Hinder near the Golden Gate Bridge.
- In Mother Markon...- The Autobots pay their underground allies a visit. It doesn't go entirely as planned.
- The Shuttle Job- The Autobots are about to launch their newly refurbished shuttle the Secutor when an alarm comes in of a massive assault on Cybertron. All shuttles scramble, but the Secutor can't seem to power it's engines on. Will the Secutor miss the party, or is it the focus of the attack?
- Venomous Energon- A small team of Autobots are sent to the Rust Seas to investigate an outbreak amongst neutral settlers.
- Dear Arcee- Advice for Autobots- A slightly tipsy Arcee asks Rewind for advice as Prowl investigates her possibly disorderly conduct.
- Disappearing Act- Rewind encounters Rumble, who has decided to conduct a little side "business" in San Francisco.
- Jailhouse Robot- Rewind answers a request from an inmate who's life he saved. Prowl accompanies him.
- The Price of Peace: Aftermath- The Autobots discuss concerns in the wake of the incident on Nocturous III.
- No More Kitty Videos!- Solstice gets caught watching kitty videos at work...By none other than Prowl.
- Angry Girlfriends- Blurr has dealt with a lot of things in his lifetime...but an angry girlfriend isn't one of them.
- The Ibex Film Project: Prologue- Arcee and Rewind have a plan.
- Rust Seas Showdown- Blast Off and Dogfight have a showdown in the middle of a storm above the Rust Seas, and later Dogfight chats with Torque
- Impromptu Situation Report - Spoils of War/Scorposilas- When Jazz arrives on Cybertron, Arcee and the crew fill him in on a bit of the situation at Nova Cronum and they discuss options on how to deal with Silas' threats.
- Prelude to Judgment- A Decepticon patrol is slaughtered on Nebulos by mysterious assailants, ending the uneasy truce between the Autobots and Decepticons on this world!
- Doomflower/Arcee IC Journal / Just Some Thoughts-
- Protihex Problems- A group of Autobots assist the Healthabots of Protihex with relief efforts after the city-state was razed by the Combaticons.
- An Ominous Sign- While investigating unusual data readings coming from the Candios system, Sky Lynx and Rewind come to a chilling realization, and they share their findings with Arcee.
- Doomflower/Arcee IC Journal / Pressure's On-
- 2k5 ERB SEASON 1! BEGIN!- The first round of Scribble Jam kicks off under the Liberation Arch!
- Tape Crew Investigations- The Autobots are determined to learn more about Overlord and Thunderwing's plans. With style.
- To Save a Snake- Socket, Horsepower and Deliverance strain their medical prowess to save the life of a particularly important neutral leader.
- Doomflower/Arcee IC Journal / Strategic Scribbles-
- Autobot Intel Meeting- Prowl summons his fellow Autobots to discuss what to do about Tarn
- 2035 Olympics Science Contest- A contest of science, where things go BOOM! For SCIENCE!
- Doomflower/Arcee IC Vignette / Conundrum-
- A Concert for Tarn- Blaster and Jazz try and lighten things up for the Tarn natives with a concert just for them. And Blaster arranged a special prize for a couple of dancers.
2006- Astracius took a break from playing Blaster, and moved oh so far in character choice.
April 28 2010 - August 09 2010 - Vitacus
February 2011 - August 2011 - Sharkjaws