|Alt Mode||Helicopter / Dune Buggy|
"When the smoke clears, I've cleared out."
Always takes death-defying risks - in vehicle mode, gets close enough to count the bolts in Decepticon armor plates. Anything less than dangerous is boring to him. As helicopter and dunebuggy, adept at using rotors and exhaust to whip up blinding clouds of dust and sand. Extremely manueverable. Helicopter speed is 220 mph, range 600 miles. Dunebuggy speed is 100 mph, range varies with terrain. Carries sandblaster gun that can erode anything.
- When fighting Seekers, Sandstorm likes to borrow Jet Judo from the twins.
- WRECK AND RULE! Must be used at least once per battle scene. Its in the Wrecker contract.
- Sandstorm's Acceptable Substitutes: Check It and Wreck It, Check-in Then Wreckin', Wreckin' Around, Wreck Like Heck!
- Unacceptable Substitutes: Time For Some Wrecksual Healing, Wrecktal Trauma
- Has picked up knifefighting as a combat style, and collecting various blades as a hobby. Transformers seems to have a thing with helicopters obsessed with sharp objects...
- Notorious for his 'Wrecker Style Backup Plans' which usually involve high explosives.
- Chinese Steel Mill Raid - (January 2027) Chinese steel mill raid. Highlights: Fusillade sucks a human into her engine. Sunder doesn't act like a cat.
- No Resale Value -
- Dia de los Dangerous! -
- Autobot Day Off -
- Jenga! Jenga! -
- Kung Fu Librarian -
- What Have You Done Now -
- Underestimating You -
- Undo, Undo! -
- Training Edge -
- Galapagos-A-Gogo -
- Shaking Out The Dust Bunnies -
- Making Headway -
- Casino Battle Royale -
- Crude Intentions -
- Chinese Takeout -
- Under Nightsiege -
- Wrecker Reunion -
- A Stunticon, a Seeker, a Speedster, and a Sandstorm? -
- Why Is It Always Kansas? -
- Lesson from the Bottom of a Bottle -
- A Change of Mind -
- 2031 Olympics Opening Ceremony -
- 2031 Olympics - Gladiatorial - Kup versus Impactor -
- 2031 Olympics - Arm Wrestling Competition -
- 2031 Olympics - Team - Whirl and Blueshift vs Team Motormaster and Hun-Grrr -
- 2031 Olympics - Cloudraker Slalom/Bladdertree Obstacles/Companion Cube Steeplechase Triathlon -
- 2031 Olympics - Ig-Yak Rodeo -
- 2031 Olympics - Fortress Maximus vs Rodimus Prime - Full Gladitorial -
- Science Showdown 2031 -
- 2031 Olympics - Drinking Competition -
- 2031 Olympics - Land Race -
- Living Up To The Name -
- Things That Make You Go Boom -
- Useless -
- Concrete Jungle -
- Work Hazards -
- Decibel sets the stage -
- Better Left to Professionals -
- DEATH RACE -
- Jazz Gets Fired Up Pt. 3 -
- Sky High Snow Job -
- Mission Mechanus: Briefing -
- Mission Mechanus: Jailbreak -
- Mission Mechanus: Savage Salvage -
- Interrogation 101 -
- Houston Raid -
- Victor's Spoils -
- The Siege of Darkmount - The Autobots storm Darkmount in an attempt to break Galvatron's influence on Vector Sigma
- Bruticus Giggles -
- 2034 Olympics: Sandstorm vs Kenya Momesa - Middleweight Full Combat match
- 2034 Olympics: Demolition Derby - Demolition Derby: Gold: Brainstorm, Silver: Blurr, Bronze: Outrun
- Submarine Rescue - The Autobots infiltrate Helex in order to rescue the neutral prisoner Jigsaw.
- Sold Us Out! - Neutrals feud over politics during a debriefing at the Iacon military headquarters, and the Autobots try to win allies and make peace without stretching their forces /too/ thin.
- The Battle for Cuprahex - Cuprahex's shields are down, so the Autobots seize the day!
- TFU: Rugby Rules! - The Maximals and Predacons take to the field for a game of rugby!
- TFU: The Space Jam! - The combined forces of TF University take on Sharkticons in rugby!
- Snowy Shenanigans - Autobot technicians test their latest inventions and weaponry way out on the tundra. The mechs that serve as security get sidetracked by a snowball fight.
- Auld Lang Syne - Bots and Cons bring in the New Year... rather unusually friendly-like, in some cases. Blame the booze.
- Rabble Rousers - The Decepticons invade Tarn, attempting to steal a ship and stir up rebellion. The Autobots try to stop them!
- Water Winging It - Body work for upgrades.
- Sonic Sabotage - The Decepticons have a sinister plan to keep Crystal City's populace under control. The Autobots have a plan to foil that plan. Whose plan will prevail?
- Minimum Security, Maximum Violence - Blades and Sandstorm stage a rather violent jailbreak at Cuprahex Minimum Security Prison.
- Shut Up and Drive - I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine...~
- Ultra Magnus, Professor of Military Law - Ultra Magnus begins his long discourse on the analysis and application of the Autobot Code.
- Crimson Dawn: Jailbreak of Day - The Bots attempt to rescue Widget from execution, and fall into a Decepticon Trap!
- Crumble In The Jungle - Combaticons investigate Autobot gruellia tactics in the jungle.
- Spoils of War:Be the Wall - The Autobots are pressed back in Nova Cronum, which do they decide, to take the enemy, or rescue the civilians?
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Gentrify Part 1: Bonecrusher vs Gravity - Bonecrusher and Blitzwing are sent to clear out some ruins, but Fathom and the Autobots would prefer they not demolish anything.
- Epic Bar Brawl at the Steel Balloon - A quiet, personal discussion between Arcee and Springer doesn't quite go as planned, and serves as the catalyst to an epic bar brawl which will surely go down in history as one of the Steel Balloon's most epic throwdowns!
- A Minor Inconvenience - Swoop taunts Galvatron, and the big guy decides to throw down on Iacon's doorstep.
- Covert Cons at Tarn - Decepticon forces are marching towards Retoris, a field skirmish occurs.
- Autobot Battle Royale - Rodimus decides to gather a few Autobots together to show Crusade just how the Autobots throw down.
- On Wrecking And Ruling - It's an ugly planet. A BUG planet! And that means just one thing, time to send in the Wreckers!
- Shiftlock is having doubts - Shiftlock is having a small crisis of faith
- Debrief about Trefoil - Punch and Swoop have managed to ambush Trefoil and capture her. He stops bu the office to give Prowl his report. Guest appearances by Arcee and Sandstorm!
- 2035 Olympics - Autobot FFA - The traditional Autobot only Free For All, featuring a bunch of Autobots and an exploding referee. And some Bots and a Con have a chat afterwards in which Blast Off is renamed Fancypants McBoosterrockets.
- TARN: The Dramatic Conclusion Part 2: The Tarnening - The Autobots thought they knew everything there was to know, but at 1:21 their lives were changed forever...
- Cut My Bug Into Pieces, This Is My Lab Report - Arcee oversees the autopsy of the space bugs found by the EDC and Autobots, Trailbreaker loses his lunch.
- Backfire and the Date of DOOM! - Having bested Torque in one on one combat, Backfire has arranged for their date in Iacon's own Maccadam's Old Oil House!! Attempting to woo her onto the Decepticon side, the Seeker simpleton fails and attempts to poison her instead. Special guest appearance of a Wrecker AND lots of Autobot channel chatter.
Current (2010): Swiftpawwolf