|Alt Mode||Drill Tank / Jet / Hovercraft / Pistol / Puma|
"Don't fear the reaper. Fear ME."
One of the new wave of sixchangers, Sixknight has all the benefits of Quickswitch's specifications, with none of the drawbacks. Quick, lithe and agile, he is a being of extreme raw power. Due to his special lasercore which enables his multiple transformations, he is one of the only Transformers to have mastered the power of Tenchokon, allowing him to channel energy from the very space around him into devestating energy blasts. Created on Earth, he views the planet as his birthright, and sees the humans left alive and any Transformers helping them as the last vestages of a dead evolutional path. He is the future. He is Sixknight.
- This version of Sixknight only existed in the alternate future TP Here Comes Tomorrow.
- Despite hating humanity, Sixknight constantly read from a copy of T.S Eliot's The Wasteland.
- Sixknight's confirmed kills include Warmonger and Greatshot.
2107 (alternate future concurrent with 2028)
- Don't Fear The Reaper - The Reapers, a group of Sixchangers are introduced
- Frying Pan To Fire: A Study - Arriving in the middle of a battle between Quickswitch and Peacekeeper, Sixknight has to face a new foe
- Lies, Damn Lies, And Statistics - Sixknight and Grimlock vie with each other to get the dreaded Church of Primus on side.
- Brothers In Armour - Sixknight vs Moonracer. Greatshot vs Astrotrain. One of them will die today.
- ...All This And Civil War 2 - Sixknight deals with a very unhappy Fusillade
- Living The Dream - Sixknight kills Daniel, again and again and again. And then... I, WARMONGER!
- All You Ever Wanted To Know About Six (But Were Afraid To Ask) - The worm has turned. As the endgame nears, Sixknight fights his brother Greatshot in a battle to the death!
- 2007 - Blueshift