|Alt Mode||Carrier / Tank / Pistol / Starfighter / Wolf|
"Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying."
A vile, nasty murderous sort who carries out his job with ferocious intensity. Only redeeming quality is that he speaks well of those he's sent to 'the great junkyard in the sky'. Has six forms: robot, armored carrier (with twin laser batteries), ramming tank, laser pistol, star fighter, and wolf-creature. In all modes but wolf-creature, Sixshot is armed with twin hypersonic concussion blasters. In wolf-creature mode, Sixshot prefers to tear apart Autobots with his razor fangs.
- Sixshot would own Quickswitch if they ever fought each other one on one. Somehow this never happens.
- Sixshot has much better transformations than Quickswitch.
- Sixshot's stats are much better than Quickswitch's.
- Sixshot is basically just superior to Quickswitch in every respect.
- Sixshot has Terrorcon fanboys. Blot is his biggest fan..
- Sixshot can down an Omega Supreme sized Enerbrew.
- Escape From Cygnus Beta - Three Autobots, Paradigm, Mishap and Gantry escape from a Decepticon prison and await pickup. Nothing can go wrong now, surely?
- Dr Sixarp - The vile galactic war criminal Dr Sixarp invites the Autobots and Decepticons to his secret bunker to bid for weapons of mass destruction. But he has an even eviller scheme up his sleeve...
- Sixshot vs Bounty Hunter - Defcon and Sixshot take their battle to the Moon.
- Test Run - The Decepticons decide to test the new Pretender shells... by flattening P'yongyang.
- The Invasion of Kwarch - Sixshot fights Computron on Kwarch
- Mars Under Siege - Sixshot duels Swoop during the invasion of Mars
- Thunderwing's Stalkers - First assignment for Sixshot is to track down the DJD, isolate and terminate.
- A Minor Inconvenience - Swoop taunts Galvatron, and the big guy decides to throw down on Iacon's doorstep. Springer faces down Sixshot.
- Raid on Tyrest - Shockwave orders an attack on Tyrest but what are his objectives?
- Blitzwing- Bounty Hunter - Blitzwing confronts Blast Off at the Steel Balloon, the place they used to be (sort of) drinking buddies. Now Blitzwing wants to collect the bounty on the Combaticon's head.
- Defense of Retoris, Part 1 - The Decepticons begin to lay siege to Retoris.
- The Immortal Monument - The Decepticons return to Planet Larraman Jrames to harvest a sample of stable Ununtrium, the rare element infused into Overlord's armor, but the DJD isn't letting them take it so easily!
- Showdown With Overlord - The Decepticons confront the DJD and Overlord on Nebulos, but what has the mad usurper really been trying to do the entire time?