"Stomp your enemy, crush him under your feet."
Likes to make his presence known -- a footstep can be heard and felt in a 3-mile radius. Slow, not too clever, and normally gentle and shy, but terrifying and unstoppable in battle. Like other Dinobots, dislikes Rodimus. Can exert 40,000 psi via feet -- enough to shatter most bridges. Immense strength and endurance. Adept at fighting in water, swamp, and jungle. Often a victim of the calamities he causes.
- Created by Wheeljack and Sparkplug along with two other Dinobots Slag and Grimlock. Not identical triplets. Then the unidentical twins Swoop and Snarl were created, joining his Dinobot family. Sludge remains the tallest brother.
- Like the other Dinobots, Sludge does not actually dislike Rodimus. In fact, most Dinobots LIKE Rodimus. It was OPTIMUS they disliked.
- Sludge could be a supermodel if Cybertronian culture had such an aspect.
- Sludge could be a nanny. He's kind and gentle, yet when he puts his foot down he really puts his foot down.
- The Mysterious Mountain - A small group of Autobots (including a Pretender armour powered Raindance and Grimlock) discover a crashed alien spacecraft high in the Ural Mountains. Who are the Bufflor and why don't they like solder?
- Defending Ayotzinco - The peaceful countryside of Ayotzinco is disturbed by a Decepticon assault force headed by Scorponok.
- Silica: All You Can Eat - The Decepticons raid a truck full of... sand.
- Watch Out, Here Comes T-Wrecks! - A joint Wrecker/Dinobot party. Surely, nothing can go wrong?
- Warmonger 01/24/2008 - 02/24/2008
- Cohambria 07/12/2008 - Current
- Vitacus - 09/10/2009 - 11/01/2009