"Prepare for war, but strive for peace."
Although Spike Witwicky has grown older, his desire to help the Autobots has not diminished. Having survived Megatron's attempts to destroy the Autobots and being devoured by Unicron, Spike assumed to role of Earth Ambassador to Cybertron. Spike has married his first love, Carly and has a son - Daniel, now grown and off at college. Spike's ultimate goal is to rid the world of the Decepticon's evil. Though he tries to be a devoted father, Spike oftentimes finds himself wrapped up in his work to the exclusion of his family: a fact that vexes him to no end.
Spike Witwicky is the first human to encounter the Cybertronians on Earth after being re-awakened in 1984. Because of this he's considered to be one of the Autobots' closest friends and allies. He married Carly sometime after the end of Season 2 and the Movie and fathered Daniel, something that most people still hold against him. Now, so many years removed from his encounter with Unicron, his life has taken many turns. He served as Ambassador to Cybertron, accepted two separate nominations to Secretary General of the United Nations, and a Captain in the EDC. Even now, he doesn't let his advancing years slow him down. As far as he's concerned, he's just getting started.
Quote"It isn't even dented? Oh shit, what are we going to do now?"
- Spike at one point was the Secretary General of the United Nations.
- Then he quit to become Command of Military Operations in the EDC.
- Fought several battles against the Protectorate of Nations and even won a few of them.
- Then the United Nations decided to nominate him for Secretary General. Again.
- Spike decided to leave the fighting to Briar and his boys, so he accepted the nomination.
- Spike cries into his waffles.
- Assuming Spike was born circa 1970 (he's pulled over by a cop for being too young to drive in Season 2), he would be around 35 during the events of the movie. The IC year is currently 2035, which would make him about 75 years old.
- Autobot Amusement Park -
- Siberian Showdown -
- Flying High - A peaceful day in San Francisco is interrupted by a dastardly prison break. Can the evil Decepticons be stopped?
- Ghosts in the Machine -
- Disney Cruise to Disaster! - Curious about the magical world of Disney, Singe tries to commandeer a Disney cruiseliner. A still-new-to-the-EDC James Bailey, the veteran Michael Briar and autobot Sky Lynx are on hand to stop him. Afterwards, EDC stalwarts and the newly formed Ghost Squad get together for a round of drinks.
- Are You Ready For Some (American) Football?! -
- Funeral For a Briar - The late Michael Briar is laid to rest.
- Under the Weather -
- London Calling -
- Murder By Shark -
- The End of The Beginning -
- No Comment -
- The Minibot That Could -
- Date of Doom -
- Red Alert Is On the Case! -
- The Game is Afoot -
- Skyping With K'Gard -
- The Death Of Spike Witwicky -
- 2034 Olympics: Velum vs Daniel Witwicky - Daniel and Velum fight in and out of exos in this Lightweight Full Combat 1st round matchup.
- 2034 Olympics: Demolition Derby - Demolition Derby: Gold: Brainstorm, Silver: Blurr, Bronze: Outrun
- 2034 Olympics: Carly Witwicky vs. Blades Glad LW - Carly and Blades fail to play checkers.
- OOC EDC Meeting - October 2013 - An OOC meeting to discuss a variety of topics of concern to the EDC players
- Doctor's Orders - An epilogue of Silent Infiltration, Blurr and Mute have paid the price for their precious intel and are left in the specialized hands of First Aid and Spike.
- The Battle of Copernicus - The Decepticons attack Copernicus when they notice the EDC is repairing it.
- Behemoth Remains - Autobots attempt to hijack the Decepticon recovery of their sunken carrier.
- Bug Juice - The EDC has discovered a strange new power source. Shrapnel wants it for himself. There are complications.
- Swordfish Salvage - The EDC and Autobots are sent to investigate when the Olympic ship The Swordfish goes dark...
- I Think They're Serious - The EDC pick up a new recruit... from space jail. Hopefully his galactic experience makes him worth all the trouble he'll cause!
- Mini Reunion - A family reunion, a pop quiz, and a few white lies...
- 2035 Olympics - Light Team - Battltrap & Scorn vs Daniel & Spike Witwicky - The Witwickys team up to compete in the 2035 Olympics against Scorn and Battletrap. Alas someone cheats, and it's not who you would have thought...
- Rush Gets Out Of Jail! Again! - Rush is let out of a prison cell for the second time in two weeks!
- Bugs In Space - The Insecticons plan to rescue Shrapnel, but the EDC has other plans. Also, a mysterious new player in town has plans for their other plans...
- TARN-ations - The second meeting with Lightsinger goes.. well just a tad bit better than the first. A defensive strategy is formulated, angst is settled, and Trailbreaker learns about sarcasm.