|Alt Mode||Lamborghini Diablo|
The Best One
"They can't beat the best."
The complete egotist, Sunstreaker thinks he is the most beautiful and stylish of the Autobot race cars, and is contemptuous of others. Not a team player. Can be baited into dangerous situations, but is a very calm, competent, and ruthless war machine. Fires laser-guided ground-to-air rockets and high-energy electron pulses at 300 bursts/sec. Tough polymer-steel skin resists artillery.
Martial Arts: Metallikato, Small-Unit Tactics, Combat Driving
Born Into Greatness
- Is the twin brother of Sideswipe and, despite misgivings, is very protective of him.
- Really just a sensitive artist.
- But portrays it like he is the hardest.
- Sounds like James Franco (until Sunny's Player Changes it).
- Not a traitor in our theme. Yet.
|Title||Artist||Shades of Sunshine|
|Fancy||Iggy Azalea (f/ Charlie XCX)||The Cooliest|
- The Trial of Doubleback - Doubleback, the traitor who helped orchestrate the fall of Iacon, is finally brought to justice for his crimes against the Autobots. The trial features a surprise ending.
- Random Encounter in Australia - Chance meeting in Australia leads to a random fight with Jazz being the voice of reason.
- Raiding Canada's Diamond Mines - The evil Decepticons raid Canada for diamonds! Can the Autobots stop them?
- Lobby small talk - Small Autobot social in the lobby. Foxfire is touchy about species.
- Old School vs Techno School - Afterburner walks in on a training session throwing insults. Trailbreaker throws the first punch and a melee errupts between two Arkians and two Technobots.
- Rodimus, Dinobots and Neo-Sharkticons - Grimlock and Rodimus are facing off in the training room when Mako and his Neo-Sharkticons attack. Everyone rushes off to stop the evil Quintesson minions.
- Warrens Recon Pt 2 - A few Autobots discuss while maintaining watch
- Brothers Grim: 2026 Olympics - Sunstreaker and Sideswipe exchange words of brotherly wisdom while Fulcrum and Reflector have their bout.
- Bumblebee's Master Plan - Bumblebee calls an intel meeting to discuss his latest scheme.
- They Call Her "Coffee" Because She Grinds so Fine -
- Zero-G Training -
- Spacebridge Mix-Up - A brownout at the spacebridges in New Crystal City and Autobot City dump a formidable group of Decepticons in the bowels of Autobot Earth headquarters!
- Raid on Kyoto -
- Attack of the Katamari ball! -
- 2028 Full Combat: Catechism Versus Galvatron -
- 2028 Demolition Derby -
- Hidden Secrets 2 - The Decepticons attempt to prevent the Autobots from stealing their sensors.
- Deaddrop's Debriefing - Autobot Intelligence gathers information from their covert operative Deaddrop.
- Glitched Mech Madness - Outwardly, this looks like any normal sparring match between friends...except there's an air of tension, and it doesn't take very long to figure out there's something very unusual about Sunstreaker's behavior...
- The Broken Window - Arcee and Apocryphacius discover the reason behind Sunstreaker's violent episodes.
- Fight Therapy - Blurr thinks Sunstreaker just needs to throw a few good punches.
- Fires You Didn't Know You Had - If you're a Decepticon, and you come within firing range of Metroplex...
- Not Like I Do - Sunny isn't keen on Siders' snark over the frequencies, and they get into a scuffle.
- Through Slag - Punch, Sunny and Shiftlock mingle in the barracks. Sunny manages to express gratitude.
- Blitzwing Bounty Hunter Part 2-Raid on the Council - Blitzwing and Blast Off act out the rest of their plan, seeking to make the Council of Planets regret targeting a Decepticon.
- Counteroffer - Sideswipe and Sunstreaker stop screaming at each other long enough to make amends. Sort of.
- 2035 Olympics Land Race - Turbo from the movie of the same name hosts this year's land race... ON A VOLCANO!
- 2035 Olympics - Light Glad - Sideswipe vs. Sunstreaker - The twins face off in a shipyard! And the dreaded Blitzwing is the judge...
- Make It Work - Shiftlock receives the schematics for her rebuild while Halo and Torque become best friends.
- The Art Of The Dress - Shiftlock gets a light rebuild in preparation for a mission in Tarn.
- Autobot Channel Traffic: Backfire - A companion to the Black Markets, Circuit Boosters, Silly Seekers, and More!! log, this is a collection of the channel traffic concerning Backfire that was cut from the log to not interrupt from the flow of reading!!
Under The Hood
GilleyZ: 6/11 - Present
Jude : 11/09 - ??
Sully : 06/09 - 09/09