|Function||Metallurgist (AKA "Skin Specialist")|
|Alt Mode||Pickup Truck (sort of)|
"Impossible! Our laserfire is just making him stronger!"
If Autobots had driver's licenses, his would be revoked. A menace on highways. Doesn't pay attention to where he's going or the orders he's being given - easily distracted by anything. Hands' sensors can determine physical and chemical properties of metals. Goes 120 mph, range 500 miles in car mode. Gets into lots of accidents.
- Swerve performs a lot of thankless tasks around Autobot City. Rodimus Prime gives him a lot of busywork because it keeps him off of the roads, and because most of it is so simple that he doesn't even have to pay attention to do it properly.
- Swerve has only three fingers and a thumb on each smaller-than-normal (but still too-large-for-his-size) hand, which makes him a remarkably poor shot with any weapons not specifically made for minibots.
- Due to the kind and number of accidents he gets into, one would think Swerve would be dead a dozen times over, but he has a remarkably durable build.
- Swerve has been known to claim that he is "all about the Benjamins," but it would be more accurate to say that he was "all about the Hamiltons."
- Almost everyone knows Swerve, yet somehow he doesn't seem to have any close relationships.
- If the Autobots were the cast of The Wire, Nightbeat would be McNulty, Nightbeat's head would be Bubbles, Streetwise would be Bunk, Prowl would be Lt. Daniels, Ultra Magnus would be Major Rawls, Pipes would be Carver, and Swerve would be Herc.
- Inspection Time Again - Autobot City's UN inspection for 2029. Naturally, it goes horribly.
- 2034 Olympics: Soccer Match - The Fighting Primes take on All Glory To Galvatron, Lord And Master Of The Universe, He Who Rules Over All, Hail Galvatron in a soccer match, which is kidnapped (soccer matchnapped?) to Monacus.