"Make deals, not war."
Easy-going and good natured, but within him beats the fuel pump of the most greed-driven street hustler. Thrives on wheeling and dealing, works for his own personal material advancement. A one-robot "Black Market". Uses a scatter blaster that sprays explosive pellets, gyro gun that disrupts Transformers' balance centers. Prone to overturning on sharp turns. Combines with fellow Combaticons to form Bruticus.
- Swindle once sold Brawl's brain because he didn't think anyone would notice. This says more about Brawl than it does about Swindle.
- Seeing how Swindle is a munitions expert with nearly unlimited personal funds, that scatter-blaster/gyro-gun combination must be really something.
It's all about style. Weaponsmith helps.
- Now featuring Recalibrate for all your retuning needs! ... Just make sure he doesn't filch the leftover parts...
- Swindle can get you a fantastic deal on pure Egyptian cotton. Everyone gets a share.
- Swindle is the only Decepticon to hold a Juris Doctor. He is licensed to practice in the state of Maryland.
- Sometimes Swindle wears a bolo tie.
- Swindle does sell insurance. He'll get you good rates on Dinobot protection. Just don't ask about shuttle insurance. Or a warranty on any sales.
- His assistant/manual labor flunky is named Deadweight. He turns into a forklift. Wherever could that idea have come from...
- Apox Box Part Four: Factional Treasure -
- By Cyclonus Betrayed! -
- Bonesaw's Arrival - (July 2029) A badly damaged Decepticon falls from the skies. Autobots intervene, but why is one of their kind so hostile? Decepticons mingle afterward, and although disagreements over Megatron and Galvaton can be set aside, those about drinks cannot be.
- In The Mind Of Madness -
- Why So Happy? -
- Abominus vs The Steelhaven -
- Headmasters Finale: Ministry of Science -
- The Decepticonz Save Valentine's Day -
- Spotlight: Red Alert - Can Red Alert and the Autobots find a killer before he strikes again? And will the Decepticons get in the way?
- Blockade Intro - The Autobots discover the Decepticons' smuggling operation. Taken from the Autobots' perspective.
- Blockade Intro: Decepticon Side - Mostly the same as above, only pointy and evil.
- Spotlight: Turntail Pt4 (The Raid!) - The Autobot's use a mix of underhand tactics and blundering accidents to raid a Decepticon Safehouse!
- Buried Treasure -
- Mimas Laser Repairs -
- A Challenge Met -
- More Junk in the Trunk -
- Opening Salvo -
- Moar Roo-Bees! -
- How The Autobots Saved Christmas -
- Charred Strike -
- Swamp Zombies - Swindle and company try to loot some Cybertronian remains, but the corpses reanimate to defend themselves!
- Taking Whats Ours -
- Field Test -
- Attack From Ninja Planet -
- An Unexpected Find -
- A Seeker's Just Reward -
- Ship Up Or Ship Out -
- 2031 Olympics - Artillery Range -
- 2031 Olympics - Foot Race -
- Bruticus and Defensor fight in NYC -
- Problem to Profit -
- Seiging An Opportunity -
- Bad Boys And Their New Toys -
- Crushing Resistance -
- Spotlight: First Aid: Part 3 (Swindle) -
- Autobot Offensive: Mia -
- Kierkegaard's Troll - The Scheme -
- The Ultimate Autobot Hunter: Part 1 -
- Leadership Duel: Scorponok vs Shockwave - With Galvatron gone, Scorponok and Shockwave fight for the control of the empire.
- The Feuds, The Fast, and The Furious. -
- Monacus vs Six Lasers -
- Security Measures -
- Empire Day Festival -
- Space Ambassador Washington and the Case of the Smashed Angel Delight -
- Son of Repugnus - The secrets of Blurr's odd behavior are finally revealed
- 2034 Olympics: Apocryphacius vs Rumble - The Tiny God of War takes on the Five Faces of Status Effects. All Brawn vs All Brains!
- ELL - Phase One - Onslaught leads the Combaticons on a raid at a Nuclear Power Plant as Phase One of his Mighty Plan!
- Just Had To Be Spiders - The Autobots search the area for lost people and items, but run into a small contingent of Decepticons.
- Wrath of the Titans - The Combaticons infiltrate an American military facility, but the Aerialbots arrive to stop them!
- The Big Idea - Onslaught has finally come up with the ultimate plan. No, seriously. For real this time.
- Don't Mine At Night - Decepticons need a rare ore for Galvatron's orders.
- Drums of War - Soon, hordes of Decepticons will swarm out of Darkreach to take make the Autobots of Markon pay for years of treachery. But first, a party.
- King of Seekers- Contrail vs Blast Off - 2nd round- it's Contrail vs. Blast Off to see who moves into the Finals!
- Pyramid Scheme - Onslaught wants to steal the pyramids. Or does he?
- While Galvatron's Away - This is why we never get anything done.
- Satellite of Love - What is he building in there anyway?
- Race for...Second place? - Blast Off gets his one-on-one race with Blurr, while disguised as "Streamline"... but will it be what he expects?
- Emperor of Confusion - The Decepticons uncover a device that apparently causes all of their computer systems to recognize them as the leader, and disaster ensues (of course)!
- Spoils of War:Underestimation -
- Tower Defense - Vigilence - When Swindle and Blast Off attempt to deploy new and improved attack drones against a stubborn Autobot position, Arcee, Zipline, Dogfight and the rest of the Nova Cronum defenders show up to stop them..but wait..who's that skulking in the shadows?
- Just Some Fine Tuning - Airlift both harasses the Combaticon duo over recent drone matters, and helps a bit too.
- Statue of Loyalty - Onslaught dedicates the taking of Nova Cronum to the one mech worthy of such an honor: Himself.
- Combaticon Hunt - Jazz and Solstice head in for a "Combaticon Hunt", seeking to capture Blast Off and run a scan in order to learn how the Combaticons are controlling the drone army. Things may not go according to plan, however.
- Breaking Lines - Autobots are hunting down a Decepticon supply line that's using the energies of the Cobalt Plains and clever camouflage to go undetected. All hell breaks loose when Soundwave starts confusing everyone!
- Combaticons VS DJD - The Combaticons try to settle an ancient score with the DJD!
- Raid on Tyrest - Shockwave orders an attack on Tyrest but what are his objectives?
- The Dark Side of Tarn - The Autobots bust up Swindle's black market and figure out how he even managed to sneak into Tarn's police-state in the first place!
- 2035 Olympics- MW Full- Kenya vs Blast Off - It's Blast Off vs. Kenya Momesa in the Middleweight Full Combat- Round 2!
2010 (2031) - Novakitsune
012 (2033) to current - Swiftpawwolf