|Alt Mode||Sports Car|
"Let my fellow mechanical beings go!"
He sometimes has his mind stuck in low gear; believes 55 mph speed limit is infringement on rights of cars. Garages are prisons to him... doesn't understand Earth machines are not alive. Goes 180 mph, range 600 miles. Uses ferrocobalt magnet under hood to be pulled by and within a few feet of other vehicles, reducing his fuel use to near zero. Prone to overheating.
- 1) Tailgate is an idiot. 2) Don't bother trying to convince him that Earth machines aren't sentient. 3) See 1.
- When Tailgate uses his powerful electromagnet, he's prone to singing songs. Especially showtunes. He usually gets the lyrics wrong.
- Tailgate sincerely believes that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Unfortunately, he can neither define nor identify 'sentient beings.'
- Tailgate can't drive 55.
- To defend his beliefs, Tailgate will do things that outwardly seem crazy, like punch Grimlock, tell off Kup, and generally make himself a giant pain to be around. Tailgate doesn't believe he is irrational, he believes he's the only one who can see the truth. This makes him inwardly crazy.
- Tailgate will side with the Autobots over the Decepticons, the Minibots over the Autobots, and helpless Earth creatures (read: appliances) over all of these. This is why Tailgate is a Scout -- not because he's a particularly effective scout, but rather because this way he can be sent on long missions and limited to radio silence.
- The Omega Sanction - A signal, bounced endlessly around space, speaks of an Omega Sanction, but what is it? Find out on Alumina.
- The Two Terrors - When Galvatron was on the rampage in Splendora, it was up to Rodimus Prime and his men to stop him. However, the Autobots fell out of the frying pan and into the fire when Scorponok joined the fray!
- Diplomatic Incident -
- Student Rescue - The Autobots attempt to save Nebulan dissidents from an unknown fate!
- Spotlight: Red Alert - Can Red Alert and the Autobots find a killer before he strikes again? And will the Decepticons get in the way?
- Verdict -
- Lunar Base Raid -
- Blot 'Dolls' -
- Spy Wars! -
- Tailgate's Misgivings -
- Cycle Slave -
- The Art of Double-Crossing -
- Tailgate's Misgivings Again -
- State of Autobot Public Relations... -
- In case of Deceptishenanigans -
- Spy Wars: Interrogation Time! -
- The Mechurian Candidate -
- Repugnus' House of Nightmares: Where Dreams Come True! -
- Of Mechs and Monsters -
- She's Got the Touch! -
- Wormy Situation -
- Wormy Situation: Final Scenes -
- Random Autobot Social 1 -
- Cyberquake at Retoris -
- Big Dysfunctional Intelligence Family -
- Philosophy In A Teacup -
- RACE RACE RACE!! -
- The Minibot That Could -
- Trench Run -
- The Siege of Darkmount - The Autobots storm Darkmount in an attempt to break Galvatron's influence on Vector Sigma
- Tailgate and Vector Sigma -
- Forgiveness is for the Strong -
- Monacus vs Six Lasers -
- The 'Fasttrack' To Infamy -
- Son of Repugnus - The secrets of Blurr's odd behavior are finally revealed
- 2034 Olympics: Space Race - It's not your average race--it's in SPACE!
- Tower Tumble - Blast Off's bad day #2.
- Coalition of the Brave: Battle for Cybertron - The Coalition of the Brave attacks Cybertron and Autobots and Decepticons must join forces to protect their homeworld.
- Submarine Rescue - The Autobots infiltrate Helex in order to rescue the neutral prisoner Jigsaw.
- The Battle for Cuprahex - Cuprahex's shields are down, so the Autobots seize the day!
- Thundering Rescue - An Autobot recon team is pinned down at Thunderhead Pass. The Autobots endeavor to rescue them while the Decepticons attempt to make a capture. Who will prevail?
- Shut Up and Drive - I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine...~
- The Price of Peace - Autobots and Decepticons alike stumble upon a mysterious utopian city on a dark planet.
- The Ibex Film Project: Prologue - Arcee and Rewind have a plan.
- Crumble In The Jungle - Combaticons investigate Autobot gruellia tactics in the jungle.