The Junkions had become addicted to a substance known only as 'The Juice', attacking and stripping down worlds for their raw materials, apparently in a bid to rebuild their cityformer, Cinaplex. They got wilder and wilder, attacking Charr and even stealing Metroplex's transformation cog. Eventually a showdown on Junk revealed the real villains - the Seacons, who had been behind the scenes all along!
- Architect of Fear - Why is Grapple acting all shifty upon his return from Junk? And is Inferno really dead?
- The Body In Question - Tracking down Inferno's coffin, the Autobots discover the Junkions behaving even odder than usual on Oklahomus VIII
- Junkions Gone Wild! - Have the Junkions gone mad? Swarm after swarm descend on the planet Krithella IV to tear it apart for scrap. But the Decepticons are also there, searching for a rare power crystal...
- Return of Junkzilla - A group of Junkions attack Space Station Z and unleash the terror of Junkzilla!
- Lost My Groove - The Junkions are under the influence of Juice, and raiding a space station. But their cause can be too alluring for some...
- Catch the Cog! - Juice-crazed Junkions invade Autobot City with one goal in mind - steal Metroplex's transformation cog!
- Whatever Happened To Whirligig? - After being kidnapped by the Junkions, Whirligig is rescued in a rather... anti climatic fashion.
- Junk Infiltration - After Perceptor manages to poison himself, a group of Autobots gear up for a stealth mission to Junk
- Junked - The end of the Juice? As the Junkions battle the Autobots and Decepticons on Junk, the puppetmasters behind the curtain are revealed.
- Sogo City Of Night - The Seacons have stolen the Core of Sogo, City of Night. But what starts as a simple recovery mission soon becomes complicated in the city that never sleeps.
- Trokius Returns - The Quintessons gambit is revealed - they are reconstructing the cityformer Trokius on an even larger scale. An Autobot/Decepticon strikeforce is sent to take it out