|Function||Land & Sea Assault|
"The thrill is in the journey."
No mountain is high enough, no river wide enough, to stop this one-robot wrecking crew. He has superior mobility due to his Cybertronic vehicular form. To him, conquest of rough terrain is as much a victory as beating Decepticons. Uses two rear jet engines to go 300 mph on land, and goes 80 mph on water with two front pontoons. Carries two high-voltage electric blasters, two hand lasers, and a powerful particle beam rifle. Goes from vehicle to robot in .4 seconds.
- Nobody's sure what the hell Topsin transforms into.
- He's kind of like a brick, with wings.
- That flies at you, crotch first.
- Watch Out, Here Comes T-Wrecks! - A joint Wrecker/Dinobot party. Surely, nothing can go wrong?
- Some Needed Elevation - Impactor and crew install an elevator, confusion ensues.