"War is wherever I want it to be."
Nothing feels better to him than sinking his drills into a slab of steel. Loves to show off the scrap metal results of his destructive fury. Willing to attack anything, whether enemy Decepticon or harmless lamppost, to the point where Rodimus worries about his wild, uncontrollable nature. Goes 200 mph, and has two 6000 rpm diamond tipped drills. His semi-automatic cannon rifle shoots explosives equivalent to 100 lbs. of TNT. Goes from vehicle to robot in .4 seconds.
- Twin Twist transforms into the mighty DRILLDOZER.
- Twin Twist once took on Trypticon alone and didn't die!
- Possesses the coveted Star Of Recognition ..whatever that means.
- Verdict -
- Spotlight: Fairway Ch.1 -
- Drill Tank Madness - Battle of the drill tanks!
- El Paso Debacle... of Destruction! -
- I Went to the Junk Planet, and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt -
- Meeting the Sage - The Autobots question John Dunn, who made a miraculous mirror that Galvatron craved for his plans, but what other surprises are in store for them?
- Autobot Battle Royale - Rodimus decides to gather a few Autobots together to show Crusade just how the Autobots throw down.