"I'm Vortex, fly me- if you dare."
Gives a ride to remember -- in your nightmares! Takes Autobots on dizzying, death-defying flights to scare information out of them. As helicopter, goes 300mph with a range of 1200 miles. Whirls rotor blades to create 200-300 mph wind funnels. Uses semi-automatic glue gun. Combines with fellow Combaticons to form Bruticus.
- An early player of Vortex portrayed him as a bit too insane for the tastes of staff at the time.
- You wouldn't think that glue would be much of a weapon when everyone else is packing particle accelerators and flamethrowers and earth-ripping piledrivers, and you'd be right.
- Vortex in the picture has obviously spent a lot of Advancement Points on making himself badass.
- Swindle must not like Vortex very much to not at least tell him about the glue thing.
- Thankfully the TACS version of Vortex is a lot better.
The most recent several Vortexes were all played by "Amy," who eventually timed out each time after spending a LOT of time in the medbay (on purpose).
June - October 2009 : Chuck