"Only the fierce shall live."
Wheelie is the "wild boy" of Quintesson -- an Autobot-like youth lost when his ship went down, the only survivor of his party, staying alive by cunning and stealth and fearlessness. He speaks in odd, rhyming sentences, and despises the Quintessons and Sharkticons, who are his mortal enemies. He is a staunch friend to the Dinobots, who took to him immediately, and a reliable ally. He only fights when he's under attack and has to defend himself.
Millions of years ago, Wheelie was a popular and successful professional wrestler in the Intergalactic Cybertronic Wrestling Federation, based from the planet Turnbuckle. He enjoyed popularity and success, until he was defeated and shamed by Future Ric Flair.
Challenging Flair to a rematch on Quintessa, Wheelie's ship crashed, brain-damaging the robot horribly, a condition that was exacerbated by millions of years of isolation, fighting off Quintesson search-and-destroy units and dense Sharkticon hordes day and night simply to survive. When he was found in 2005 by Grimlock and the Dinobots, he hastily allied himself with them, charming them with his rhyming patois and shooting Grimlock in the nose with a slingshot. He used the dino-muscle to help get off the planet, and for his assistance became a duly sanctioned Autobot.
He has aided and baffled the faction since.
- When in Autobot City, Wheelie traverses the city by climbing through the air ducts, enabling him to get just about anywhere without alerting his fellow Autobots to his presence.
- Wheelie lives in the Autobot Museum. As a side job, he serves as its janitor, and recharges on a cot in a partitioned corner of the Museum.
- Wheelie's penchant for disguise is well-documented and often surprisingly successful, given his distinctive voice, manner of speaking, and near-constant giggling.
- Wheelie is more or less an honorary Junkion, in a case of "like attracts like."
- In a dystopian possible future, Wheelie had progressed from killing Sharkticons to killing Sweeps, and wore a Sweep-like beard and verniers in a twisted way of acknowledging this. He served as the dauphin of Grimlock's New America.
LogGrabber - 33 page(s) found in 0.118 sec. (2017/05/28 01:07:35)
- Catch the Cog!-
- Junk Infiltration-
- Seaworldastrophe- On the orders of Outburst, a group of Decepticons travel to Seaworld to kidnap a shark!
- The battle of Titans-
- Stolen Thunder-
- To Walk With A Champion- The Galactic Wrestling Federation is in danger - Future Ric Flair is just TOO good. Who can stop his domination of the game?
- Don't Rain on Wheelie's Parade-
- Foot Race 2029-
- Sideswipe VS Impulse Round 1 - Gladiatorial-
- 2029 Olympics: Blueshift vs Redshift (Full Combat)-
- Opening Ceremonies 2029-
- DepthCharge's Tribunal-
- Survivor: Transformers- As part of the Olympics, a baffling survivor-type game is held. Who will win? And who will deny knowledge of the whole affair!
- Space Chase Science Fair 1a-
- Mars Base Assault-
- 2033 Olympics: Wheelie vs Slugfest-
- 2033 Olympics: Opening Ceremonies-
- 2033 Olympics: Soccer Match-
- 2033 Olympics Heavyweight Full-Combat: Fusillade versus Scattershot-
- 2033 Olympics: EDC FFA-
- 2033 Olympics: Artillery Range-
- Cairo Outpost Infiltration-
- Wheelie, Ace Diplomat-
- A Judge's Trial-
- A Very Merry TF Kre-Ostmas-
- Swordfish Salvage- The EDC and Autobots are sent to investigate when the Olympic ship The Swordfish goes dark...
user:Doomflower played Wheelie c.1996.
Formerly played by Dinobut 2008 and 2009