"Collect and save, collect and save."
Wreck-Gar is the leader of the Junkions, a race of junk robots. He's made of rusted scraps, chassis bits, manifold parts, and dented odds and ends. A little scatterbrained, he speaks in odd-rhyming, pieced-together sentences. His words are a junkyard collection of broadcast fragments from TV commercials and radio jingles. In robot mode, he carries an armor axe and a decelerator laser that inhibits an enemy robot's flow of cerebral impulses.
- Wreck-Gar is the leader of a tribe of space savages. Aligned with the Autobots because of a nonsensical greeting and fear of Unicron. He's a little off.
- Junkions speak in Earth media tropes, but that doesn't mean anyone understands how they're assembled in Junkion language.
- Chaotic neutral and wild, like a stray dog you're not sure you should pet or not.
===Logs=== (custom name and header level)
- Brothers Grim: 2026 Olympics - Sunstreaker and Sideswipe exchange words of brotherly wisdom while Fulcrum and Reflector have their bout.
- Wreck-Gar Returns - Arcee discovers that Wreck-Gar and his merry band of Junks have returned to Autobot City. Is she imagining things, or are they getting crazier by the day?
- Tarn Fortification and a Wrecked Opportunity - Arcee and Springer assist Decibel's fortification efforts in Tarn by bringing him over some much needed construction and armory supplies from nearby Iacon. All goes well, but then an unexpected visitor shows up, and things get awkward.
- Rust Seas Throwdown - Wreck-Gar ambushes Onslaught in a ship graveyard...
- Koriolis Desert Throwdown - Wreck-Gar continues his bizarre hit and run attacks...Today's target? The Duocon called Battletrap.
- Rust Seas Throwdown Part II - Blast Off pursues the Junkion...